When it comes to investment alot goes through an individual’s mind. And there are high chances of shares being among the discussed topics.
People tend to grow their funds by investing in Gold, Cryptocurrency, Real estate, Mutual funds, and others. Not forgetting shares too.
Shares are highly spoken about all over the world and it doesn’t seem like the hype is ending anytime soon. It keeps surging higher every day.
Share capital refers to all of the shares of an enterprise. The owner of shares in the company is a shareholder of the corporation.
In financial markets, a share is a unit used as mutual funds, limited partnerships, and real estate investment trusts.
A huge number of people keep buying shares of different companies, I guess you are interested in buying shares from Facebook if you are reading this blog post.
Meta Platforms, Inc., doing business as Meta and formerly known as Facebook, Inc., and TheFacebook, Inc., Is an American multinational technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California.
The company owns Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other products and services. You can acquire some percentage of ownership in the company by buying shares.
Getting to become a shareholder and own shares in a company is not a big deal. Be it an international or local company.
That is the reason I decided to write this article on how to buy Facebook shares in Nigeria. Due to the huge amount of people searching for it.
No need of leaving your home or going through any tedious process on this, with just your smartphone you can buy Facebook and other companies’ shares easily.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can buy Facebook shares In Nigeria.
Difference Between Shares And Stocks
I have come across alot of people getting confused with the two words Shares and Stocks due to they are mentioned on similar occasions.
Am also a victim of this before I made some research on this topic, I decided to make you guys understand better by writing about it.
Shares and Stocks don’t have enough differences cause they are the same. Different words with the same meaning.
It all depends on the country when it comes to the subject, some people prefer using the word stocks while some prefer shares.
Benefits Of Buying Shares
Part-ownership of a company
When you are a shareholder of a company you have acquired a certain percentage of it. Giving you the right of becoming one of the owners.
Shares that are listed are a very liquid product in nature, which can be bought and sold quickly over an exchange platform easily and quickly.
Before you can purchase a share of a company you need capital, which grows when there is any profit made by the company.
Profits and losses are divided equally among shareholders, so if there is any profit all the shareholders would benefit according to their percentage of shares owned in the company.
Ability to vote on important company decisions
You can air your opinions on decisions affecting the company you own shares on. Your impact would be felt according to the number of shares you own in the company.
Should You Buy Facebook Shares Now
Yes, as long as you’re planning to invest for the long-term, the decision is up to you and shouldn’t be influenced by another person’s decision.
Are starting with small amounts invested through dollar-cost averaging and you’re investing in highly diversified.
Just be careful when carrying out your research on what companies it might be profitable to buy shares on, select your desired pick and move with it.
Procedures To Buy Facebook Shares In Nigeria
- Click here to head over to the registration of page where you are going to buy the shares online.
- Enter your email address and click on the continue button.
- On the next page enter your phone number, password, nationality, and referral code to continue.
- Enter the 6 digits OTP sent to your phone number on the space provided.
- Click on the income and trading experience on the next page, select your employment status and click on the Next button.
- Fill in your employment details as required and Input in your investment profile information.
- On the next page tap on the identity verification text then type in your NIN or BVN and click on continue.
- You will get a pop-up at the top of your screen stating your account has been verified successfully.
- Now download the app from this link and open it.
- Click on the login button and input your login details.
- Input the six digits OTP code sent to your device to authorize it. Then click on the head icon at the top left-hand side of your screen.
- Tap on your name at the top left of your screen and scroll down and choose customer information.
- Pick the NEXT OF KIN option. Enter the details and tap on the Update Next Of Kin option.
- Now on your dashboard tap on portfolio.
- Click on fund portfolio and Select if you are funding in naira or dollars.
- Click on continue and select your funding method then proceed and complete the transaction.
- Now go back to your portfolio and click on the search bar, search for the Meta(Facebook, Inc) without even searching you are likely to find it.
- Click on it and tap on the buy button.
- As easy as you bought a Facebook share, which you can sell and withdraw to your bank account whenever you feel like.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read. Let us know about your experience trying to buy Facebook shares in Nigeria.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.