We are going to be showing you how to check your First Bank Insurance account balance in today’s article, which a lot of people have been making enquires about.
I doubt if there is a user who carries out transactions with his/her bank account and hasn’t heard about the word known as Account balance.
This word is very familiar to the extent that even those that don’t have a bank account know about it. Even kids would have a word or two to say when this topic emerges.
In banking, the word or phrase account balance is the amount of money you have available in your checking or savings account.
Your account balance is the net amount available to you. After all, deposits and credits have been balanced with any charges or debits.
This account balance card is quite an amazing innovation by the banking financial institutions, which helps know the amount of cash you have left in your bank account.
We bank users know how important this bank account is to us as it helps us know the final money left in our account after every incoming and outgoing.
Most of us usually get to check our accounts balance through bank alerts that are sent through our preferred banking institutions. Either by SMS or mail.
But come to think about a situation whereby funds are sent to you and you didn’t receive a bank alert, and the funds are for something urgent.
You have no option but to check your account balance, to know how much is left and to ascertain if funds truly entered your account.
Or there might be another reason for checking your account balance. This blog post will be focusing on how you can check your First Bank Insurance account balance.
First Bank Nigeria Insurance is a Limited Liability Company licensed to transact Life Insurance businesses.
The company is a member of the Sanlam Group, a leading diversified, pan-African financial services group.
I got to find out a lot of people have been seeking ways they can check their First Bank Insurance, so I decided to come up with this post to guide you on that.
More posts will be released later on how you can check your account number in most banks in Nigeria. Just check back on this blog in a few days.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can check your First Bank Insurance account balance.
Guarantee/Life Cover Of First Bank Insurance
- Minimum monthly premium of N5,000
- The policy provides a minimum death benefit of N300,000.
- A medical examination may be required depending on the sum assured and the entry age of the policyholder.
- Minimum policy term: 5 years
- Maximum policy term: 20 years
- Maximum age at maturity: 65 years
- Premium payment mode: Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/Annually/Single Premium
Benefits Of The First Bank Insurance
- Maturity benefit is paid as a lump sum or in four (4)
- equal, annual installments
- In the event of the death of the policyholder before maturity, 10% of the sum assured will be payable annually to the beneficiary subject to a limit of 100% of the sum assured.
- Guaranteed maturity benefits will still be paid at the maturity of the policy.
- All future premiums due for payment will be waived.
Methods To Check First Bank Insurance Account Number
- Via USSD codes
- Via mobile banking
- Via internet banking
- Via customer care
Procedures To Check First Bank Insurance Account Balance Via USSD
- Go to your phone dialer application.
- Dial *894# and click on the call button.
- Choose Quick banking or First Monie from the options provided.
- Now Select Mini-Statement.
- You’ll receive a summary statement of your premium transaction
Procedures To Check First Bank Insurance Account Balance Via Mobile Banking
- Download the First Bank Insurance app on Google Playstore/Appstore if available.
- Open the app and register or log in with your First Bank Insurance details.
- Click on the menu button on your dashboard.
- Tap on my Accounts option.
- Click on view policy and your account details will be shown together with your account balance.
- Select the Request Statement text to get a statement for your premium account.
Procedures To Check First Bank Insurance Account Balance Via Internet Banking
- Visit the login portal through this link.
- Now register with your Card Number, Card PIN, Preferred User ID, and Verification Code.
- OR login to your FBN Insurance account.
- Now follow the prompts on your dashboard.
- Your account balance will be displayed successfully.
Procedures To Check First Bank Insurance Account Balance Via Customer Care
Below are their phone number, email, and social media details for contacting them.
Phone number: 07080625000
Email address: [email protected]
After contacting them they will let you know your First Bank Insurance account number.
Procedures to terminate First Bank Insurance
You can surrender your policy after 12 months if you pay your premium regularly, but there will be a surrender charge.
Money Back Guarantee: The policyholder has the right to cancel the policy within 30 days of commencement and receive all premiums paid provided that no benefit has been paid or claimed.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read. Let us know about your experience trying to check your First Bank Insurance account balance.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.