If you are reading this blog post then it’s likely you are or are soon to be a candidate for the NECO examination or you are making enquires for someone.
Every year a huge amount of people do sit for the NECO examinations. With the hope of excelling with flying colours or for different purposes.
It might be to further their education at higher institutions or to use it to apply for various job opportunities, among others best known to them.
But the process of checking the results of different examination boards differs. They have different requirements to be met before issuing your results.
As for NECO, the requirement is compulsory for every candidate to have a scratch card which would come in handy during the result checking process.
The National Examination Council (also known as NECO) is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
And the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively. The full meaning of Neco is National Examinations Council.
One of the major requirements to check your result is the scratch card. Which is compulsory and would enable get your NECO results successfully.
Every year a huge number of people make research relating to this topic, on how they can check their NECO results using their phones.
So we decided to publish this article with the focus of clearing the air about this subject. We did our best in making sure this blog post is very easy to read and understand.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can check NECO results using your phone.
Difference Between WAEC And Neco
- The full meaning of WAEC is West African Examinations Council while the full meaning of Neco is National Examinations Council.
- Waec is being written in English-speaking West African countries, while Neco can only be written in Nigeria.
- WAEC results can be used in English-speaking West African countries, while Neco is only limited to Nigeria.
- WAEC was founded in the year 1952 whereby Neco was founded in 1999.
- Waec is written before Neco exams while Neco is written after WAEC exams.
- WAEC was founded by three different organizations whereby Neco was founded by Abdusalami Abubakar.
Features Of The NECO Scratch Card
- This card is a product of the National Examinations Council.
- It is used to check the results of candidates who sat for the NECO, SSCE June/July and The Nov/Dec External Examinations.
- It can be used 5 times to check a particular student’s results.
- You can purchase it at a lower price by visiting your local NECO office or any of their reliable partners.
- The cost of a NECO scratch card varies depending on where you are purchasing from, with the price mostly N1000 on most platforms.
Can You Upgrade NECO Result
I have seen many people asking this question on various social media platforms. Due to desperation after results have been released.
Probably your results are not good as you expected and you’re seeking a backdoor to this and you think the NECO result upgrade is the best solution.
NECO result upgrade is quite popular because of a large number of people claiming to offer this service. but I advise you not to go with this because the aim behind this is mostly to scam you off your money.
Requirements To Check NECO Result Using Phone
- Sim card
- Mobile phone
- NECO scratch card
- Active data connection
Methods To Check NECO Result Using Phone
- Via Google
- Via SMS
Procedures To Check NECO Result Using Phone Via Google
- Open your Google Chrome browser on your phone.
- Click here to visit the official NECO result checker page.
- Now enter your ten (10) digit NECO examination number.
- Select examination year by clicking on the drop-down menu
- Choose your examination type and type input your scratch card pin.
- Now click the check my result button to view your NECO result.
- Your NECO result would be displayed on your screen successfully.
Also Read: How To Verify Nin On VerifyMe
Procedures To Check NECO Result Using Phone Via SMS
- Go to your phone messaging application.
- Text NECO*ExamNo*PIN* ExamYear*Pin to 32327.
- E.g NECO*3253535464*1234567890*2022
- When you’re done send the message.
- You will be charged N30 for this.
- You will receive a message shortly containing your NECO result.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read. Let us know about your experience trying to check NECO results using your phone.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.