I would advise you to stop spending money joining Ponzi schemes and invest your time in something better. We all know it later ends in tears.
Such as some in the past, like MMM, Racksterli, MBA forex, Dantata Success & Profitable Company and some which I can no longer remember.
Which promises you huge returns in exchange for your deposits or investments on their apps or websites, as it’s fondly called on this schemes.
I have been a victim to some of them in the past. And I can tell you the pains and mental downgrade you experience when this platform crashes.
After the tumultuous experiences and the hard work you put into this. Some people end up not even earning a dime and vow not to engage in online paying updates.
But this is a wrong decision as the online space is highly rewarding. All that is needed is to learn a skill or partake in legit money-making updates.
You might wonder where I can get them if you are new here. We post them immediately after they are available, and lots of people are earning steadily.
The significant part is that our updates are usually free, tested, and trusted, like this Klasha, which we will introduce today in this article.
Klasha, a San Francisco-based African cross-border commerce startup, is a technology company that builds cross-border solutions for Africa.
It allows consumers in Africa to shop and spend cross-border internationally through an app using African money methods and currencies.
Amidst other features, they also introduced a referral program which rewards existing users handsomely when they invite new users to the app.
Suppose you are among those people that love earning online without stress. In that case, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms, such as the one in this article.
Which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also, endeavour to join our telegram channel to get notified immediately we publish updates such as this one and lots of fantastic stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can earn N1000 per referral and upto N14000 weekly on the Klasha app.
Requirements To Earn N1000 Per Referral And Upto N14000 Weekly On The Klasha App
- Android phone
- Phone number
- Email address
- Active data connection
- KYC details (for verification)
- Klasha app (included in the article)
Procedures To Register On The Klasha App
- Tap on this link to head over to the download page on Google Play Store.
- Open the app, and you will be redirected to the sign-up page.
- If you are not, click on the get started button.
- Tap on the sign-up button at the bottom of your screen.
- Fill in your phone number on the sign-up page, then tap on continue.
- Enter the six digits verification code sent to your phone number to proceed.
- Input your home address and select your country, then tap on continue.
- Enter your name as it appears on your official document and create a Klasha handle.
- Tap on continue when done, enter your email address on the next page, and click on continue.
- Confirm your email by tapping on the link in the confirmation mail in your inbox (make sure you open the link with the Klasha app)
- Now set a 4-digit pin for completing transactions.
- Confirm the pin and tap on continue.
- Tap on proceed after you get the pin-created success message.
- Now enter your four digits pin to log in to your account.
Procedures To Complete KYC On The Klasha App
- Tap on the start verification text.
- Input your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and date of birth as it is in your BVN.
- To get your BVN number dial *565*0# on the phone number used in registering it (needed for confirmation purposes)
- Select the ID verification process.
- Enter your NIN or international passport number.
- You will be given instructions on what to do next.
- For NIN, you need to download the NIMC app and generate a virtual NIN.
- Follow the prompts and do it as instructed with the help of the enterprise code given to you.
- These are the steps as of the time of writing this article. It might change later.
- Now proceed to the final step, which is Address verification.
- Input your address and proceed.
- Now upload a means to verify your address, such as a utility bill or bank statement (which must be within the last three months)
- You can upload a Nepa bill or generate a bank statement from your bank or Kuda app.
- For Kuda, download the app, register an account with the referral code RWwHMMsj, and verify it.
- Navigate to the more section on your dashboard.
- Tap on the statements and reports button on your dashboard.
- Click on request statement and request a statement within the last three months.
- Select PDF as format and tap on the get button when done.
- Head over to your email address used to register an account on Kuda and download the bank statement.
- Now upload it on the address verification page.
Procedures To Earn N1000 Per Referral And Upto N14000 Weekly On The Klasha App
- Tap on the fund wallet button.
- Select the bank transfer option.
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and tap on continue.
- Now deposit N4000 to your Klasha account number as displayed on your screen.
- You will withdraw it later back.
- Tap on back to homepage when done.
- Head over to the virtual card section.
- Tap on create a virtual dollar black card.
- You would need at least $5 to fund the card.
- Proceed with this if you funded your account with N4000 or earlier.
- Your card will be created successfully.
- Tap on the withdraw button on the card after your account has been created.
- Withdraw the $5 if you wish, or use it to make payments or shop on local and intentional platforms.
- Finally, head to your profile section.
- Tap on the invite friends button at the top of your screen.
- Click on send a link and copy your referral link.
Ensure you complete the steps as seen in the image above to earn your referral rewards.
Note: if you didn’t complete the steps in this article and this image, you wouldn’t get referral rewards even if you refer.
I hope you found this article unique and fun to read. Let us know your experience trying to earn N1000 per referral and upto N14000 weekly on the Klasha app.
Also, endeavour to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.