Yeah, in today’s article the platform I will be introducing to you guys is paying and you can earn N1000 per referral and N1000 for anyone you refer.
These offer is limited and will be reduced to the initial N200 per referral with no sign-up bonus on the 10th of next month, so rush and enjoy these juicy benefits.
A lot of people have earned a huge amount from this app known as Kuda recently, sorry I didn’t upload immediately as I do due to personal issues.
It’s free to start earning on this platform and considering you are getting a huge bonus when you sign-up, it’s amazing and you won’t want to miss out.
Kuda, also known as Kuda Bank and formerly as Kudi Money, is a London-based start-up and digital-only bank operating in Nigeria since 2017.
It was renamed Kuda Bank in 2019. It was founded by Babs Ogundeyi and Musty Mustapha.
Not only do you earn sign-up and referral bonuses on this platform, but there are numerous benefits attached to it, such as owning a free bank account number.
You can also make up to 25 free transfers monthly on this Kuda bank app, which could help you monitor your finances, and curb your spending habits.
Not only that, you can order a free ATM card which will be delivered to your specified location at no additional costs or fees.
I get you’re excited by all these features being made known to you and can’t wait to join and earn your N1000 sign-up bonus and start referring to earn more.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can earn a N1000 sign-up bonus and N10000 on the Kuda bank app weekly.
Also Read: How To Earn N2500 Daily On Jiji For Free
Requirements To Earn N1000 Signup Bonus And N10000 On Kuda Bank App Weekly
- Android phone
- Email address
- Active data connection
- Phone number (for withdrawal)
- Valid means of identification
How To Sign-up On Kuda Bank And Earn N1000 Signup Bonus
- Click here to download the Kuda Bank app on Playstore.
- Open the app and click on the start button.
- Input your email address, password, and RWwHMMsj as referral code and click on next.
- Now you will be asked to input your BVN number. Don’t panic in doing so because Kuda is licensed by CBN.
- When you’re done click on Next at the top right hand side of your screen.
- Now you will need to fill in your first name, middle name, and your last name, then click Next.
- Select your gender and write your date of birth, then click Next.
- Type in your phone number in the space provided and click on next again.
- You will be sent a verification code which you will need to type in the space provided.
- Set up a passcode and click on okay and you will be brought to your dashboard.
- Click on the verify identity text on your dashboard to upgrade your account T3.
- Tap on the NIN slip text.
- Click on BVN and update it, if you have done it earlier, skip it.
- Now Click on ID document and upload your ID card or valid means of identification and complete the selfie upload process.
- After that, your account will be updated to T3 after a day or more.
- When your account has been upgraded to T3, go back to your dashboard and tap on Add Money on your dashboard.
- Add N500 and click on payments, then buy airtime with it, after which you will be given the N1000 bonus.
Note: if you don’t use the referral code RWwHMMsj you won’t be given your sign-up bonus.
How To Earn N1000 Signup Bonus And N10000 On Kuda Bank App Weekly
- Tap on the More icon on your screen.
- Click on the referrals section.
- Copy your referral code and start referring friends and family.
- Referral rewards are sent within or after 24 hours.
Note: If you have not upgraded your account to T3, you won’t be able to get your referral code.
How To Withdraw Your Earnings On Kuda Bank App
- Click on the Payments section.
- Tap on the send money option.
- Input the amount, select your bank, account number, and if you would like an additional note.
- Click on next if you’re done and click on next and your withdrawal will be sent to your preferred bank account asap.
- You can also use it to buy airtime, pay a bill, or purchase gift cards in the payments section.
Also Read: How To Activate MTN Sim That Is Deactivated
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read. Let us know about your experience trying to earn a N1000 sign-up bonus and N10000 on the Kuda bank app weekly.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.