We are back, guys, with the latest paying updates and platforms. It’s a regular thing, and we don’t take a break.
With just one goal in mind, which is to enlighten you more about the digital space. And how you can apply this knowledge to something positive.
Provided the knowledge we offer you making money online won’t be much of an issue for you. Compared to most people online.
The updates are at your doorstep, and we give you more than enough detailed information, which will be your guide in helping you learn more about these platforms.
And more especially how you can earn with them. All for free without no charges as some people would require you to pay before they give out all these.
Most of our updates are usually free and don’t require income to be part of. No further investments are needed to become part of it.
And for those requiring little or no income, they are legit and necessary as we test every update before introducing it to the public.
Today we will be telling you about this trending update from the Raven Bank app and every information you need to be part of it.
Raven Bank is a digital bank using technology to provide fast, safe, reliable and easy-to-use financial services to people from the comfort of their homes.
As a digital bank, they have been working on the product to ensure it meets the need of its users. This product is now mainstream which brought the need to boost public awareness.
Suppose you are among those people that love earning online without stress. In that case, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms, such as the one in this article.
Which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also, endeavour to join our telegram channel to get notified immediately. We publish updates such as this one and lots of fantastic stuff that will be useful to you.
So let’s start this article on how you can earn N500 per referral and more than N7000 weekly on Raven.
Requirements To Earn N500 Per Referral And More Than N7000 Weekly On Raven
- Android phone
- Email address
- Phone number
- Active data connection
- Raven app (included in the article)
Procedures To Register An Account On Raven
- Click here to download the Raven app from PlayStore.
- Open the app and tap the skip button at the top of your screen.
- Tap on the green create account text.
- Input your phone number, email address, and password, then tap on create account.
- Fill in the six digits OTP sent to your phone number and tap on continue.
- Also fill in the six digits OTP sent to you email and tap on continue.
- Type in your details as seen in the image below and input ugwunna as the referral username and proceed.
- Create a six digits pin and confirm it, then click on proceed.
Procedures To Earn N500 Per Referral And More Than N7000 Weekly On Raven
- Tap on proceed to Verify your BVN first on your dashboard.
- Input your BVN, first name, and last name, then proceed.
- Click on the record video button.
- Allow Raven access to take pictures on your device.
- Record a video as instructed by them.
- You will get a popup saying your BVN verification is still in progress.
- Tap on go home, and you will be notified shortly if your BVN verification is complete.
- Head over to the More section on your dashboard.
- Select the referrals option.
- Now tap on generate link and copy your referral link.
- Whenever you invite someone with your link or username, you get N500.
Procedures To Withdraw Your Referral Earnings On Raven
- Tap on the send money icon on your dashboard.
- Select bank account as the method you want to transfer funds to.
- Input the bank name, account number, amount, and narration, then tap on validate account.
- Confirm the beneficiary and proceed.
- Input your pin and finalize the transaction.
I hope you found this article unique and fun to read. Let us know your experience trying to earn N500 per referral and more than N7000 weekly on Raven.
Also, endeavour to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.