Photo in simple words can be defined as an image that was recorded or captured with a digital electronic or magnetic memory.
We all can testify to that situation whereby you’re deleting some unwanted photos on your android phone and in the process you mistakenly delete an important photo.
Being in such a situation can be bothering considering how vital the particular or group of photos you deleted could be to you.
Android phones don’t have the feature which is gonna enable you to recover photos deleted by mistake, instead of third-party apps that are gonna help achieve that.
It’s highly recommended you are a hundred percent careful when deleting photos you no longer need, especially when you’re deleting them in bulk.
So as not to experience such unwanted events in the process of deleting photos to free up storage on your internal/SD card memory.
We decided to make this post on how to recover deleted photos on your android phone which a lot of people have been seeking solutions to.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as this one on this article which can teach you how to earn a N1000 signup. bonus and N5000 daily for free.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can recover deleted photos on your android phone.
Requirements To Recover Deleted Photos On Android Phone
- Android phone
- Google photos app
- DiskDigger app
- Deleted photos
How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android Phone Via Google Photos App
Google Photos lets you store, share, view, and edit photos and videos, and includes an AI-powered assistant to help manage your media.
This method will only work for you if you already have Google Photos installed on your android phone and you’re making use of it already.
Follow the steps below carefully
- Open your Google photos app.
- Click on the library section on your dashboard.
- Select the trash icon on the top of your screen.
- Tap on the photo you would like to restore.
- Click on the restore text on the right-hand side of the photo.
Your photo would be restored successfully and can now be found in your gallery.
How To Recover Deleted Photos On Android Phone Via DiskDigger App
DiskDigger is an android app that can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory.
- Download the DiskDigger app from playstore.
- Open the app after installing it.
- Grant root permission when prompted.
- You are gonna see basic and full scan options.
- Click on the full scan option.
- Ignore the basic scan option, it only works for low-resolution thumbnails of your images.
- Now navigate to your phone internal storage section and tap it.
- Choose the file you would like to search for((likely JPG and/or PNG) then tap ok to begin.
- The app would scan and find your deleted photos and a thumbnail grid of everything it finds.
- Click on the photo you would like to recover and select the location you want it recovered to on your phone.
Note: some deleted images might not be recovered by DiskDigger due to it has been corrupted.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read, let us know your experience trying to recover deleted photos on Android Phone
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.