I guess before you might have gotten access to the internet through a free browsing cheat probably and you have huge amount of your airtime but you can’t exhaust it or make use of all of it before it expires.
You might choose to resort to an alternative like sharing the data bundle to your friends and families through hotspot or trying to consume the data faster on pc but on the process doing this you are stuck with the message obtaining ip address.
This can be so fustrating but no matter how hard you try it doesn’t work out, most users easily achieve this by rooting their android phone or by using a rooted device to share vpn connection on their device.
Rooting is the process of allowing users of the android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access) over various android subsystems.
Allowing you to gain access to all the administrative permissions which the developer of your android phone has restricted and made inaccessible for you or other users of the product to gain access to.
But it might take you through some tedious steps to root your device just to share your vpn connection and also rooting your device voids warranty, also if not carefully done it can crash your device
So if you are not a techie person and considers the risk of rooting your device stick with this article because you are going to be learning how to share vpn connection over wifi hotspot on android and pc without root.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly when publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuffs that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can get this 500mb data plan daily for free.
How To Share Vpn Connection Via Wifi Hotspot On Android Without Root
- Once your connected to any vpn of your choice, it can be for cheat, changing of address or any other reasons.
- Now tether hotspot to the android phone you are attempting to share your data to.
Tethering, or phone-as-modem (PAM), is the sharing of a mobile device’s Internet connection with other connected computers.
- Now on the device you are trying to share data from install http injector vpn app.
- Now open your http injector app and move to the tools section.
- Now navigate to tethering tools > hot share then start hot-share.
- Now find somewhere to note down the ip proxy and port, the both will be automatically imputed in the device you’re connecting to.
Now the next step are for android users and the one below it for pc users.
How To Add Ip Proxy And Port On Android Phone To Enable Vpn Connection Sharing Via Hotspot
So if you’re an android user follow the procedures below to get this done, we will be attending to iphone users below this section.
- Install ultra surf vpn for android from playstore.
- Now open your vpn after installing and click on the three dots on the upper right hand side of your screen.
- Now click on proxy.
- Now select http proxy.
Now in the box provided to you type in port and ip proxy as gotten from hot share on http injector.
- Now tap the ok button and after some minutes you will get connected.
How To Add Ip Proxy And Port On Pc To Enable Vpn Connection Sharing Via Hotspot
- Now pc users follow the steps below to setup this up.
- Download ultra surf vpn for pc from here.
- Now install and launch the vpn.
- Open your vpn and click on the option section.
- Now navigate to proxy settings > manual proxy settings.
Input the ip proxy and port as given to you by hot-share on http injector.
- Now click ok and after some minutes you will get connected.
We hope after reading this article you are
now able to share vpn connection over wifi hotspot on android and pc without root.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read, let us know which of the two methods listed above to transfer data from mtn to mtn phone number you found as the easiest on the comments section.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money making updates, premium hacked apps,udemy paid courses for free and how to tech updates.