Are you trying to gain admission into the university and you are worried about how you can upload your O’level-results to the JAMB Portal.
This article got you covered and we are going to be showing you how you can achieve this, with the help of this blog post via some easy steps.
O’level simply stands for ordinary level, while SSCE means senior schools’ secondary certificate examination. It is the result from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
This O’level result is very important and if you have an interest in furthering your education at a higher institution, it’s highly needed.
One of the numerous importance of this result is uploading it on the JAMB Portal when applying for admission, which some don’t know, it’s very essential.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions.
The board conducts an entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
Without your O’level being uploaded to the JAMB Portal, you are not going to be granted admission into the university of your choice.
This law is mandatory, but if you just wrote O’level exams and the results are not out, you can continue your application by inputting awaiting results in the system.
When your O’level results are finally out, you can now upload them to the JAMB Portal, then wait and see if you will be given admission.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can upload your O’level results to the jamb portal.
Requiredents To Upload O’Level Result To Jamb Portal
- Little Amount Of Fee
- Copy Of The O’Level Result
- Accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office.
Benefits Of Uploading Of Uploading O’Level Result To Jamb Portal
- Proving your academic eligibility for university courses.
- Vital for processing your admission to universities.
- You will have a better understanding of what courses you can apply for if you’re sitting for JAMB again.
Procedures To Upload O’Level Result To Jamb Portal
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office.
- Tell them you want to upload your O’level to the JAMB Portal.
- Give the details they require from you and a copy of your O’level results.
- It will be a short period before they are done.
- All that you need to do now is to check if your result is uploaded successfully, to be very sure.
Requirements To Check If Your O’Level Result Has Been Uploaded To The Jamb Portal
- Mobile phone
- Active data connection
- Jamb account login details
How To Check If Your O’Level Result Has Been Uploaded To The Jamb Portal
- Go to the JAMB website and log in to your account.
- Click on “Check Admission Status”.
- Select the “Access my CAPS” option.
- Click on ‘My O’level results to confirm if your O’level is uploaded.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read. Let us know about your experience trying to upload your O’level results to the jamb portal.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.