I guess if you are reading this article you are likely to be a football fan and love watching your favorite teams when they play against other opponents.
In some situations visiting a viewing center to watch your favorite matches might be quite challenging due to some reasons.
You might not have enough funds with you at the moment, you might have a busy schedule and might not be able to make it.
Or even at most some people claim they don’t like the atmosphere in football centers. Which depends on the kind of atmosphere they prefer.
You might have been enduring this against your convenience for quite a while or this might have even resulted in you not watching football matches any longer.
So in this article, we are going to be listing two ways in which you can watch live football matches with your android phone for free.
If you are among those people that love earning online without stress, you can get the latest paying online earning platforms such as the one in this article, which can teach you how to earn N5000 or more daily by completing social media tasks and referring users on Hawkit.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel to get notified instantly whenever we publish amazing updates such as this one and lots of amazing stuff that will be of great use to you.
So let’s get started on this article on how you can watch live football matches on your Android phone.
- Android phone
- Active data connection
- Facebook App
- Youtube app
How To Watch Live Match On Facebook
- Download the Facebook lite mobile app from playstore.
- Install the app and open
- Login to your facebook account or register if you don’t have one.
- Click on the search button on your dashboard.
- Type in the match you wanna work on your search box as seen in the image below.
- Click search then you are gonna see a list of pages streaming the match live.
- Click on any of them you prefer then begin streaming your life match.
How To Watch Live Match On YouTube
- Download the Youtube app from playstore.
- Install the Youtube app and open it.
- Register an account or log in if you have one.
- Click on the search bar at the top of your screen.
- Type in the match you want to watch as seen in the image below.
- Click search then you are going to be shown a list of channels in which you can watch the match live.
- Click any of them and begin streaming your live match with your android phone.
Hope you found this article amazing and fun to read, let us know your experience trying to watch live football matches on your android phone.
Also endeavor to join our telegram channel for more free browsing cheats, money-making updates, premium hacked apps, udemy paid courses for free, and how-to tech updates.